SAINT PISTOL FEATURES
The SAINT Pistol 5.56 offers the legendary performance of the SAINT rifle in a compact package. The pinned Picatinny gas block is both unobtrusive and utterly reliable. The 9.6" chrome moly vanadium barrel combines accuracy with maneuverability. The gun features nickel boron-coated fire controls, rugged Carpenter 158 steel bolt, slick Trinity Force Breach Brace, and a handguard, pistol grip and triggerguard from B5 Systems.
SAINT PISTOL SPECIFICATIONS
- Model: Saint Pistol
- Type: Semi-auto Pistol
- Action: Semi-auto
- Caliber/gauge: 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Matte Anodized
- Finish Type: Black
- Stock/grips: Trinity Force Breach Blade
- Barrel: 9.6"
- Overall Length: 25.75" - 28.25"
- Rate-of-twist: 1-in-8
- Capacity: 30 + 1
- # Of Magazines: 1
- Mag Description: 30 Rd. Magpul PMAG
- Sights: No Sights
- Sight Type: None
- Thread Pattern: 1/2x28
- Special: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 5 Lbs. 8 Oz.
- Safety Features: 2-position Thumb Safety
- Receiver: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Addl Info: Carbine-length Gas System
- Addl Info: B5 System M-LOK Handguard
- Addl Info: B5 Systems Type 23 Pistol Grip