Home > Footwear > Men's Footwear > Boots > Hunting > Lacrosse Venom Scent HD Realtree APG HD Snake Boots (Item #425615)
Lacrosse Venom Scent HD Realtree APG HD Snake BootsView More: lacrosse footwear inc
Our Price $159.99
Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- 360§ Snake Guard gives you the ultimate in flexible and maneuverable snake bite protection
- Hyper-Dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-Dri block water from entering the boot, it also transfers it away from your foot.
- Scent Suppressing material weaves in antimicrobial fibers in the liner of the boot to fight odor forming bacteria allowing a complete scent free solution
- EVA midsole and PU footbed give added cushioning and all-day comfort
- Reinforced abrasion resistant toe cap
- Realtree APG is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It's like Realtree AP, but with olive green accents added
- Side-zip for easy on/off
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Low Country outsole increases traction with improved surface contact underfoot on varied surfaces while it quickly sheds debris and mud
- Steel shank
- 18" of protection
- 5.0 lbs per pair
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review